Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poetry Response I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

My inference is that the author knows why bird wants to be free because she wants to be free also, and spread her wings like the bird.The words in the poem show that the poet wants the bird to be free and he wants the reader to know how the bird is feeling in the cage with his wings clipped and his feet tied.The meaning of this poem is to let the reader know how the bird feels and the sadness in the birds voice.I connect with this poem a lot, big time.I am like a bird who wants people to care for me to never abandon me who never leave me side but i learned that some people don't care and don't hear you out.So the only way to let them see me or hear me i just yell nut still no one is there I'm like the bird.....all alone.And thee picture that's how i feel all alone and just crying,Dying to not be alone!

No comments: